- The Armed forces are streamlined into one department only with one chain of command.
- In-country divisions handle immigration, borders, coasts, ports, rivers, airports….
- In-country Armed Forces back up State/National Guards upon request.
- Constantly coordinated with State Guards which combine to form the National Guard.
- State Guards handle emergency relief, all fires, paramedics, traffic, crowds, protests.
- In emergencies, units, equipment and supplies flow to the need blurring state lines.
- Citizens fill de-staffed paramedic, fire and traffic positions. Policing is unaffected.