- Replaces slow corrupt committee dealmaking with productive democratic legislating.
- Simpler bill passing rules end stalemates and corruption.
- Either house may originate legislation on a 1st come 1st served basis.
- Fairness, not politics, determines what bills get voted on.
- Prohibits committees, seniority, caucuses, filibusters, and riders to a bill.
- All members must vote, and all votes and proceedings are recorded.
- Eliminates corrupt spending and add-ons unrelated to a bill.
- Voters vote to (dis)approve rules every 12 years.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.