- Replaces slow corrupt committee dealmaking with productive democratic legislating.
- Simpler bill passing rules end stalemates and corruption.
- Either house may originate legislation on a 1st come 1st served basis.
- Fairness, not politics, determines what bills get voted on.
- Prohibits committees, seniority, caucuses, filibusters, and riders to a bill.
- All members must vote, and all votes and proceedings are recorded.
- Eliminates corrupt spending and add-ons unrelated to a bill.
- Voters vote to (dis)approve rules every 12 years.