Division of Powers
- Eliminates city and county governments, the overlap, costs and corruption.
- Divvies up all government functions between Federal and State. No wasteful overlap.
- FEDERAL: commerce, social security, health care, education, armed policing, armed forces and foreign affairs.
- STATES: construction, transportation, communications and energy grid, misdemeanor policing, State Guards which run emergency relief, all fires, paramedics, traffic, crowds.
- One department per problem lets us easily locate who’s responsible.
- Creates a streamlined, accountable, transparent government.
- Anyone may insist a responsible department enforces the law.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected. SIGN UP now to volunteer.