Division of Powers
- Eliminates city and county governments, the overlap, costs and corruption.
- Divvies up all government functions between Federal and State. No wasteful overlap.
- FEDERAL: commerce, social security, health care, education, armed policing, armed forces and foreign affairs.
- STATES: construction, transportation, communications and energy grid, misdemeanor policing, State Guards which run emergency relief, all fires, paramedics, traffic, crowds.
- One department per problem lets us easily locate who’s responsible.
- Creates a streamlined, accountable, transparent government.
- Anyone may insist a responsible department enforces the law.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.