- Eliminates city and county governments, the overlap, costs and corruption.
- Divvies up all government functions between Federal and State. No wasteful overlap.
- FEDERAL: commerce, social security, health care, education, armed policing, armed forces and foreign affairs.
- STATES: construction, transportation, communications and energy grid, misdemeanor policing, State Guards which run emergency relief, all fires, paramedics, traffic, crowds.
- One department per problem lets us easily locate who’s responsible.
- Creates a streamlined, accountable, transparent government.
- Anyone may insist a responsible department enforces the law.