End the Divide
- Polarized candidates, gridlocked legislatures, stalemates between and within parties.
- No compromise, no solutions, all problems.
- Party leaders benefit from division while Citizens struggle with broken systems.
- Candidates, nonprofits, fundraisers, events, marches and protests have ALL failed.
- Candidates divide us with problems when they should unite us with solutions.
- Why waste time on candidates when we can dictate solutions through ratification?
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.