- Ratification unites nonprofits, fulfills their missions, and solves our problems.
- Left and right voters and nonprofits can combine their power to dictate solutions.
- Focuses voters and nonprofits on one mission, ratification, and gets them what they want.
- It’s easier to ratify a constitution that solves our problems than elect candidates who won’t.
- Why waste time on candidates when we can dictate solutions through ratification?
- Polling alone will compel candidates to vote for ratification or not be (re)elected.