- Ratification unites nonprofits, fulfills their missions, and solves our problems.
- Left and right voters and nonprofits can combine their power to dictate solutions.
- Focuses voters and nonprofits on one mission, ratification, and gets them what they want.
- It’s easier to ratify a constitution that solves our problems than elect candidates who won’t.
- Why waste time on candidates when we can dictate solutions through ratification?
- Polling alone will compel candidates to vote for ratification or not be (re)elected.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected. SIGN UP now to volunteer.