- In Congress CA now has the power of 22 states combined! TX, 16; FL, 12; NY, 12 etc.
- CA now has 53 times the Representatives of MT, DE, VT, WY, SD, ND, AK (1 each).
- TX now has 36, FL+NY 27, IN+PA 18. 20 states now have 4 or fewer Representatives!
- Our founding fathers agreed on “a union of states equal in power and authority”.
- Each State will have a minimum of 5 Representatives in the US Congress.
- Each State will have a maximum of 25 Representatives in the US Congress.
- Populous states will still have a preponderance of power in Congress and in electing Presidents, Supreme Court Justices, and national referendums and amendments.
- CA, TX, NY and FL will have 25. IN 18, PA 18, IL 16. 23 states will have only 5 each.