- Limits total years in any one elected office to 12 years.
- 12 year term limits reduce corruption and cronyism and allows fresh ideas.
- Increases lower house terms to 4 years from 2 years.
- 4 year terms allow enough time to learn the legislative process and get real work done.
- Elected officials will spend more time working, and less campaigning.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.