- Limits total years in any one elected office to 12 years.
- 12 year term limits reduce corruption and cronyism and allows fresh ideas.
- Increases lower house terms to 4 years from 2 years.
- 4 year terms allow enough time to learn the legislative process and get real work done.
- Elected officials will spend more time working, and less campaigning.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected. SIGN UP now to volunteer.