- Ends the divide, breaks the gridlock, unites America and solves our problems.
- It’s a nonpartisan deal that unites Americans behind solutions to their problems.
- Left and right voters and nonprofits can combine their power to dictate solutions.
- Unites voters and nonprofits behind one mission, ratification.
- It’s easierto ratify a constitution that solves our problems than elect candidates who won’t.
- Polling will compel candidates to vote for ratification or not be (re)elected.
- Why waste time on cantidates when we can dictate solutions through ratification?
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.