- Welfare cannot be spent on frivolities, entertainment, candy, junk food, alcohol.
- Welfare must be spent on basics with value, nutritious food, sturdy clothing.
- Welfare to the intended recipient and purpose, a child’s winter coat not mama’s pumps.
- Welfare and unemployment must be repaid in good times for others on hard times to use.
- Prohibits paying unemployment when jobs are readily available.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.