- Banks make money off of fees, availability interest, and the savings spread.
- Banks pay you 2% for your savings and charge 5% when they loan it out. It gets worse.
- Banks can loan out $33,000 for every $1,000 you save, a 33:1 spread!
- Banks get a 33:1 spread PLUS they charge double to borrowers what they pay to savers.
- Banks get a 66:1 spread from savings in total. For what? That’s the real question.
- What allows banks to loan more than they have is our taxes the Fed uses as collateral.
- Banks keep the interest your money makes while waiting to become “AVAILABLE”.
- In the era of high-speed trading, how long can it take for a check to clear?
- The Valentine Constitution public utility bank eliminates the 2 “spreads”.
- The Valentine Constitution bank charges no fees just our only tax of 5% transaction.
- The Valentine Constitution online only bank gives savers a fair interest rate, insures all savings, and passes on to savers all the money we save on branches and spreads.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.