- Banks make money off of fees, availability interest, and the savings spread.
- Banks pay you 2% for your savings and charge 5% when they loan it out. It gets worse.
- Banks can loan out $33,000 for every $1,000 you save, a 33:1 spread!
- Banks get a 33:1 spread PLUS they charge double to borrowers what they pay to savers.
- Banks get a 66:1 spread from savings in total. For what? That’s the real question.
- What allows banks to loan more than they have is our taxes the Fed uses as collateral.
- Banks keep the interest your money makes while waiting to become “AVAILABLE”.
- In the era of high-speed trading, how long can it take for a check to clear?
- The Valentine Constitution public utility bank eliminates the 2 “spreads”.
- The Valentine Constitution bank charges no fees just our only tax of 5% transaction.
- The Valentine Constitution online only bank gives savers a fair interest rate, insures all savings, and passes on to savers all the money we save on branches and spreads.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected.