- 3 to 5 year-olds have a right to attend pre-school and receive 2 organic meals.
- 6 to 18 year-olds have a right to attend K-12 school and receive 3 organic meals.
- Students have a right to free health and dental services at campus clinics.
- Prohibits abandonment, surrogacy, sperm and egg donation, and human trafficking.
- Gives all children the right to know of and be with their biological parents.
- Requires each biological parent whenever fit to be in their children’s lives until 18.
- Requires biological parents to keep their children out of poverty until age 18.
- The child decides which fit parent(s) to live with including adoptive or surrogate.
- Each child owns an equal share of any family owned property.
- Adulterous spouses and their lovers are liable to children and spouses for damages.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.