- 3 to 5 year-olds have a right to attend pre-school and receive 2 organic meals.
- 6 to 18 year-olds have a right to attend K-12 school and receive 3 organic meals.
- Students have a right to free health and dental services at campus clinics.
- Prohibits abandonment, surrogacy, sperm and egg donation, and human trafficking.
- Gives all children the right to know of and be with their biological parents.
- Requires each biological parent whenever fit to be in their children’s lives until 18.
- Requires biological parents to keep their children out of poverty until age 18.
- The child decides which fit parent(s) to live with including adoptive or surrogate.
- Each child owns an equal share of any family owned property.
- Adulterous spouses and their lovers are liable to children and spouses for damages.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected. SIGN UP now to volunteer.