- Drinkable and edible marijuana will be treated like alcohol; smoked, like cigarettes.
- High THC products will be treated like drugs.
- All marijuana products must have large labels, child proofing and be kept from children.
- No smoking, vaping, shooting, snorting around children or nonconsenting adults.
- Addicts are treated like patients.
- The government distributes safe, cheap drugs.
- Drug purchasers are required to attend AA.
- Stops addicts from committing crimes to get money for drugs.
- Neutralizes drug dealers and cartels. Robs organized crime of financial backing.