- Today “working poor” minimum wage workers are cheaper than slaves.
- Today’s min wage doesn’t cover food, clothing, housing, transportation, and health costs.
- Today taxpayers subsidize minimum wage companies with welfare to their employees.
- Food stamps, low income housing, Medicaid, CHIP, TANF, etc and charities too.
- The minimum wage increases yearly to $20 per hour by 2024.
- Workers will be forced to upgrade their skill sets to warrant the higher wage.
- Encourages getting and keeping a job and learning new skills.
- Creates stable families, less welfare and less crime.
- Fosters competition, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- CEO pay is limited to no more than 100 times the lowest paid employee.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.