- Today “working poor” minimum wage workers are cheaper than slaves.
- Today’s min wage doesn’t cover food, clothing, housing, transportation, and health costs.
- Today taxpayers subsidize minimum wage companies with welfare to their employees.
- Food stamps, low income housing, Medicaid, CHIP, TANF, etc and charities too.
- The minimum wage increases yearly to $20 per hour by 2024.
- Workers will be forced to upgrade their skill sets to warrant the higher wage.
- Encourages getting and keeping a job and learning new skills.
- Creates stable families, less welfare and less crime.
- Fosters competition, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- CEO pay is limited to no more than 100 times the lowest paid employee.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected. SIGN UP now to volunteer.