- K-12 curriculum discovers and develops students’ gifts and aptitudes for commerce.
- Provides students with tutoring, mentorships, apprenticeships and part time jobs.
- Involves children directly in the administration, maintenance and running of their schools.
- Supervised students learn hands-on real world skills: accounting, administration, shopping, cooking, farming, cleaning, waste, maintenance, construction and health clinic tasks.
- Relationship class counters cliques, rumors and bullying with truth, sharing and maturity.
- Establishes a positive, loving, supportive learning environment on school campuses.
- Daily exercise and 3 organic meals per day keeps students healthy and ready to learn.
- Healthy foundations, habits and knowledge saves on future health care costs.
- Provides students, teachers and staff with free basic health and dental services on campus.
- Requires one month of boot camp for high schoolers.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.