- K-12 curriculum discovers and develops students’ gifts and aptitudes for commerce.
- Provides students with tutoring, mentorships, apprenticeships and part time jobs.
- Involves children directly in the administration, maintenance and running of their schools.
- Supervised students learn hands-on real world skills: accounting, administration, shopping, cooking, farming, cleaning, waste, maintenance, construction and health clinic tasks.
- Relationship class counters cliques, rumors and bullying with truth, sharing and maturity.
- Establishes a positive, loving, supportive learning environment on school campuses.
- Daily exercise and 3 organic meals per day keeps students healthy and ready to learn.
- Healthy foundations, habits and knowledge saves on future health care costs.
- Provides students, teachers and staff with free basic health and dental services on campus.
- Requires one month of boot camp for high schoolers.
* * * * *
The Valentine Constitution keeps 90% of our Constitution, foundations, and rights intact while solving our modern problems.
Candidacy, nonprofits and marches have failed us all. If we combine our resources behind ONE common goal, RATIFICATION, all our missions will be fulfilled. Just by getting the word out, polling will force candidates to ratify it or not be (re)elected. SIGN UP now to volunteer.