- Vacancies filled quickly.
- Supreme Court Justices elected by Citizens within 30 days of a vacancy.
- Presidential and gubernatorial appointees filled within 4 months maximum.
- Citizens vote to break deadlocks on presidential and gubernatorial appointments.
- Citizens may vote to remove bad government officials, employees or contractors.
* * * * *
Valentine put all our issues into one piece of national legislation.
90% of Americans can get what we want most by compromising on issues we care less about.
We can now combine our power behind a single common goal and finally get what we’ve wanted for decades.
The amendments clause of our current constitution allows us to dictate solutions to our politicians and force them to vote on it.
Valentine spent 50,000 hours over 45 years adding solutions to all the modern problems our old Constitution fails to cover while keeping 90%, our foundations and rights intact.